5.04.2006

A beautiful morning...

That's exactly what it is where I live- sunny, I suspect warm, and the apple tree outside my house is blooming. Herne was just lying in a patch of sun. I thought only cats were supposed to do that? ::shakes head:: He never was much of a real dog, anyhow. I better not let him see this post. ;-)

Mom had an interesting idea last night. She suggested that I look for some modeling work. I never thought of myself as a model, but I could make some money for my telescope. Of course, I would rather be designing the clothes than modeling them, but it may help me "break into the field." I will report if anything more develops.

Only two days until my SAT! Ipe! I know I've studied for a while, I know I'm doing well (I don't like the essay portion, I don't like the essay portion, I don't like the essay portion!), but I'm still nervous. I can't even take it at the high school in town, because they're not a "testing facility." ::sticks tongue out at school system:: Now I have to go somewhere else to take a test that doesn't really have any intrinsic meaning. Oh well, if it gets me into college...

And lastly, I finished my JASNA essay and sent it off Monday at 8 am! Well, Dad was actually the angel who sent it off that early (I was asleep at the time), so I give him full credit for that. The hardest part? Trying to find the city that my books were published in (both sources had little printing presses, with little information). I never really did. I find out on or before August 1. So that's...::checks calendar:: 89 days. Good gravy, that is a long time. I'm going to start counting down the days in my posts. So, today is #89. Ack!

Write more soon; must go do schoolwork.

Love,

~Eowinnie

2 Comments:

Blogger Pipsqueak said...

I think by now you ought to have done the SAT, so how did you do? I hope you did well.

22:33  
Blogger The Apprentice said...

Oooh, a model? I'd love to be a model...

15:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home