A happy update...
Hello, my dear friends,
Well, I feel that enough events have transpired to warrant a post. Here we go!
Event Number One (chronologically, of course): Well, you wanted to know about drama. I am not in the master class. Yes, it stinks that I am getting stuck in the younger class, but the good thing is that one of my best friends helps teach the class. My teacher also said that I'll get some work with the master group, so I'm okay with that. It'll be fun.
Event Number Two: I got my telescope!!! I am so very excited, I can't tell you. There are three huge boxes sitting in my living room right now (the primary mirror, base, and tube), and I've been spending a bit of time each night putting a few pieces of it together. I can't wait to take it out. There's only one problem: the place that it's closest to us to go star-gazing (even though I still need a light-pollution filter- which I bought, luckily) is about to be leveled and turned into a spot-lit kids' ball park. Our town already has ball fields, but none of the people moving up from south of us seems to think that four (within a five mile radius) are enough. So, there goes my gas-saving spot.
That's about all I can think of right now. I just found a CafePress site that has my favorite comic strip (Non Sequitur- Dad calls me Danae, for any of you who read it) on T-shirts and things. Yay! I smell an order coming- I can always use more shirts. ::grin::
Talk to you all soon,
Love,
~Eowyn, the happy White Lady of Ithilien

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home