9.11.2006

A little more information...

Well, the other night I didn't give you much information about the fashion contest. I now have more time, and will fill you in a bit better.

The contest works like this:
  1. You send in your designs.
  2. The judges pick the designs that they like.
  3. Said designs go into special "Fashion Folio."
  4. Designers of said designs are informed.
  5. If said designers of said designs ::grin:: are members of the convention (or want to become such) they can make one of their designs, go to the convention, and model it at the big contest.
  6. I think, but I'm not sure, that the judges then finally pick the top designs at the convention.

So not bad, hmm? I might even be able to go to the convention! That would be so amazing, and of course I would post pictures and stories to the list. I really hope I can go.

That's about all that's going on right now, other than the fact that I had to ship my long-awaited telescope back and have a different one coming (this one's a Meade! "A better one!" as Jack would say.). It shipped today, or at least parts of it did.

Have to go e-mail my new math teacher,

Love,

~Eowyn

2 Comments:

Blogger Pipsqueak said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EOWYN!

00:50  
Blogger The Apprentice said...

Congratulations on being accepted on the design contest?

One question--is this blog only for the Inks or for the public in general? I put a link on my blog but I will take it off if you require.

the apprentice

17:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home